The iPhone doesn't provide automatic configuration for your Comcast email, and this makes the procedure of adding your account a bit puzzling. There is nothing to get worried about it as there are two choices, you can select according to your feasibility.
There are two options for getting Comcast email on your iPhone:
• You can install the Xfinity Connect app
• Manually configure your email account in the Mail app.
Steps for installing Xfinity Connect App:
With help of these below supportive steps and Comcast Email Toll Free Phone Number easily connect mail account.
• On your iPhone, you need to tap "App Store" and then after that type "Xfinity Connect App" in the search field given.
• Then tap the "Free" button, tap "Install App" and you need to enter Apple ID password when prompted.
• Next, you need to tap Xfinity app and enter Comcast email and password.
• And then tap the "Sign In" button for accessing your account.
• Last but not the least, tap the "All" tab, enter "Messages" and choose "Email" for viewing your last 25 messages.
• You need to tap "Load More Messages" for viewing more emails in the inbox, or tap "Compose Email” for beginning a new message.
Instructions for adding Mail App
(By default app)
You can simply add mail app through and also recover mail account password using Comcast Help Supportive Service Tips and tricks without any kinds of trouble.
• Pick your iPhone and tap "Settings" on iPhone's home screen.
• After that you need to tap "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and just enter the "Add Account" button.
• You need to Tap "Other" and enter the "Add Mail Account" button. You have to type in the information, and tap "Next" to continue.
• And tap the "IMAP" or "POP" button.
• You need to scroll to the Incoming Mail Server category, and type "mail.comcast.net" and then enter Comcast username and password in the given fields.
• In the Outgoing Mail Server category, you have to type "smtp.comcast.net" in the Host Name field.
• Tap "Next" for proceeding, and tap "Save".
• Then after tap Comcast account on the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" screen, tap "Account" and tap "Advanced".
• And tap "Server Port" and enter "995." You need to tap "Account".
• You have to tap "SMTP," and enter "smtp.comcast.net".
• Slide the "Use SSL" button until it gets green.
• Tap "Server Port" which is given under the Outgoing Mail Server heading and you have to enter "465" and tap the "Done" button for saving your settings.
• Last but not the least, tap "Mail" on the home screen, tap "Mailboxes" and choose Comcast account for sending and receiving Comcast email.
Successfully, you have Added your Comcast mail account to iPhone using help number service without any kinds of issues and trouble.